What To Write In A Valentine's Day Card
Whether your relationship is new and exciting or you've been together for years, sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words to write in your Valentine's card. We've summed up some of our top tips below to find the perfect words for your special someone.
Straight from the heart
If you're feeling the love but can't quite get your words out, try using one of the below phrases for inspiration on how to write a heartfelt message in your Valentine's Day card.
- "You are my soulmate, my rock and my best friend. Thank you for everything."
- "You are my whole world"
- "I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life"
- "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"
- "Thank you for always being there for me. I can't imagine life without you. Happy Valentine's Day"
- "You are a dream come true. Happy Valentine's Day"
Funny messages to write in a Valentine's Day card
If cheesy declarations of love aren't really your thing, you might prefer one of these cheeky Valentine's card phrases instead.
"To my Valentine. There's no one I'd rather binge watch Netflix and eat takeout with"
"You had me at merlot"
"All you need is love. But chocolate and a bottle of wine wouldn't hurt!"
"You Are The Pina To My Colada"
"You're the only person I'd shave my legs for!"
"Happy Valentine's Day. I like you a latte"
How to sign off a Valentine's Day card
Unsure how to sign off your Valentine's card? Try one of these phrases:
- "Forever yours, [name]"
- "Love you always, [name]"
- "Lots of love, [name]"
- "xoxo, [name]"
- "Kisses, [name]"
Looking for the perfect Valentine's Day card? Check out our range of hand-lettered Valentine's Day cards below